Completing The Production

 Hey blog, I'm back! Today my groupmates and I decided to act upon the feedback that was received before uploading the video. The feedback that was received led my group to believe that it would be the best idea to reshoot one of the scenes to improve the video's overall quality. Since there was not much time before the due date of the video everything had to be done in a hurry. My groupmates and I scheduled to meet for the filming the day right after we got our feedback. Luckily due to the fact that it was only one scene, it meant that the reshooting would not take too long. After all of my groupmates met up at the original filming location everyone immediately got to setting up the location like it was previously. This was a bit difficult since it needed to be exactly the same as the last time my group mates and I recorded. However, after viewing the recordings from the last time, everyone was able to remember how to set up the location and where to set up the camera. After everything was set up, my groupmates and I began to rehearse the dialogue needed for the scene. Fortunately, everyone already remembered most of their actions and lines from the previous time of doing the scene. This made everything go by faster which was crucial since it was getting late and the sun was going to set soon. After my groupmates and I were done rehearsing and practicing, it was decided to finally record the scene. I decided that it would be a good idea for my groupmates and me to record the scene multiple times in order for us to see which take produced the best recording. Luckily, my groupmates and I were able to get the perfect take for the scene after only a couple of tries. This was fortunate since it meant that everyone could now go home before it got too late and dark to record. This also meant that I could now start inputting the recorded scene onto CapCut along with the other scenes and editing it as soon as possible. After everyone else was also satisfied with how the scene turned out, the location was cleaned up and one of my groupmates drove everyone back home. Hopefully by being able to fix this scene, the overall quality of the video will finally improve and be much more enjoyable to watch. That's all for today. Bye blog, see you guys later!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: A Quiet Place

Other Info: Schedule, Location, Participants, and Health & Safety