Reviewing The Work

 Hey blog, I'm back! A couple days ago, the video was finally fully finished. However before it is shared, my groupmates and I decided to have it reviewed by a third party. For this, my groupmates and I decided to choose a mutual friend who did not know about the production to review it for us. The friend was given a copy of the video to be able to thoroughly view the video. After a while, they finally finished reviewing the video and gave us feedback. They told my groupmates and me that the video was overall pretty good. Although the acting seemed a little awkward at times, they thought that it was good since it was the first time me and my groupmates acted out in a video. The friend also stated how they liked the detail of the video ending off on a cliffhanger since it interested the audience to want to see more. However, they also stated how one of the scenes could have been done much better since there were issues with the quality. Once this was pointed out, I also noticed how the quality of one scene differed greatly from the others. Unfortunately, the overall quality of the scene was not something that could be fixed with the use of a video editing program since it had to do with the recording itself. After the friend finished giving feedback, my groupmates and I began to think. This led to the idea that perhaps the group should do a reshoot of that specific scene. This would not be that difficult to do since it was only one scene that needed to be fixed. There was also a bit of time left before the video was due which was more than enough for us to reshoot and edit the scene again. This led everyone to quickly fix their schedules in order to redo the filming as soon as possible. Despite this minor setback in the plans for the video, my groupmates and I were happy to be able to receive some constructive criticism that would improve the overall project. Hopefully by acting upon this feedback, the end product of the video will turn out even better. Bye blog, see you guys later!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: A Quiet Place

Other Info: Schedule, Location, Participants, and Health & Safety