Officially Finishing the Video

 Hey blog, I'm back! Today I'm continuing to edit the final video. Since the previous time that I edited the video, I noticed that my groupmates had already made some good progress with the editing process. This made it harder for me to figure out what I should do to finish editing the video. However, I saw that there were still sound effects missing within important parts of the video. Fortunately, I had written down notes on which were the necessary sound effects for the different parts of the video. After looking over my notes I decided to research online for places where I could find copy-right free sound effects to use. Luckily, it was quite easy to find websites where I could download sound effects for free and without royalty issues. However, I encountered a problem with the sounds being downloaded in a video format instead of an mp3 format. Thankfully, I figured out that I could just use another website to convert the videos of the sound effects into MP3. After obtaining the various sound effects that I needed, I opened CapCut and started inputting them. At first, I believed that inputting sound effects into the background might have been difficult. However, it turned out to be an incredibly easy task, especially with the helpful layout of CapCut. After inputting all of the sound effects into the video, I noticed that there was still more that I could do to improve the quality of the video. One of the things that I saw I could fix up a little was the coloring of a couple of the clips. In some of the clips, the coloring looked to be too bland or dark compared to other clips. Fortunately, I was able to quickly figure out how to fix this issue with the help of a tutorial found on the CapCut app. I also decided to fix a couple of the transitions in between clips to make the video look even smoother. After this I reviewed the video one more time and decided that it looked good enough for the editing to be completed. That's it for today. Bye blog, see you guys later!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: A Quiet Place

Other Info: Schedule, Location, Participants, and Health & Safety