Starting the Editing Process

 Hey blog, I'm back! Today my groupmates and I began the process of editing together the different scenes. However before anyone got started, it was decided that it would be a good idea to plan out how to edit the video. To do this, it was decided to first research any editing software that could potentially be used. Although I had already used a video editing program before, I decided that perhaps using a different program could help with improving the quality of the video. This led me to search for the most popular video editing programs that people use. After searching this up I stumbled across a wide variety of programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, iMovie, DaVinci Resolve, and Wondershare Filmora. Unfortunately, numerous of these programs are pretty pricey and outside of the budget of my groupmates and me. A couple of the free programs looked to have pretty good features to improve the quality of the video. Some of these programs were also some that I had already checked out before along with my groupmates. However, my groupmates and I ended up deciding to just use CapCut instead. This was decided since my groupmates and I already had experience with using the app and believed that we would have an easier time using it. After it was decided that CapCut was going to be the main video editing software, my groupmates and I planned to begin editing the video as soon as possible. For this, I asked my groupmate who had all of the recording footage to send it to me. After I was sent the footage, I figured that it would be a good idea to start putting together all of the videos within CapCut. Although before I began to do this, I made sure to create a shared project within the app and share it with all of my groupmates. Once I created this and made sure that everyone could access it, I put the different recordings together in chronological order. Doing this before anything else helped me and my groupmates to see any potential mistakes or things that needed to be fixed with the film. However, my groupmates and I decided to continue editing the video on another day since it was getting late. Bye blog, see you guys later!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: A Quiet Place

Other Info: Schedule, Location, Participants, and Health & Safety